Are you unable to access your encrypted business critical data? Do not worry! Stellar Data Recovery services can help you to get your data back in a readable form.
We have proven capabilities to recover data from encrypted hard disk or any other data carrier. With its in-house Research & Development team along with data recovery experts, Stellar has in-depth knowledge about various encryption algorithms used by most of the popular third party encryption software.
Encryption is used to protect your confidential business data from unauthorized access. However, sometime even the authorized person with a valid password can't access the data because of any problem in encryption or if something goes bad with the data carrier.
One may get any of these errors due to problem with encryption or while decrypting your data carrier.
- Fatal Error
- Decrypt Error
- Media not encrypted
- SafeBoot Error/ SafeBoot corrupted
- Blue Dump (An unusual blue screen of death)
- SG kernel halted (On a Safe Guard encryption) etc.
With extensive research in the field of encrypted data recovery, our expert engineers have studied all most all third party encryption tools and devised some efficient techniques to recover your valuable data from any instance of inaccessibility of the encrypted data.
What is data encryption?
Data encryption, using any third party encryption software is used to make data non-readable to any unauthorized person. The encryption software uses mathematical calculations and algorithms that transform plaintext into cyphertext. The recipient of an encrypted message uses a key which triggers the algorithm mechanism to decrypt the data, transforming it to the original plaintext version while displaying on the computer screen.
We can efficiently recover your data from following Third party Encryption software:
- Windows encryption
Dos & doesn't s while decrypting data:
- Don't decrypt the encrypted data on your own if the drive has bad sectors, or else, you will lose data beyond the scope of recovery.
- Always ensure the health of the hard drive before trying decryption.
- Don't decrypt your valuable data if you are not sure, that the decryption key you have is the correct one. Sometimes, usage of the incorrect key causes the encrypted data being encrypted once again instead of decryption and makes the data recovery almost impossible.
- Contact encrypted data recovery experts immediately, once you recognize the problem with the data.
Our systematic and scientific process ensures safe recovery of your data from encrypted hard drive: